Jobs at Bob Rudd
0191 217 3720 or click here
To support this growing division, we are looking for a dedicated Service Technician to join the team in our Nottingham depot.
About Clear Cool
All areas of The Rudd Group cater to the licensed trade and hospitality sectors, an industry the whole family are passionate about.
Clear Cool was introduced to help Licensees and Managers run the day to day operation of their venues. We offer ware washing and catering equipment on low weekly rentals which include warranty and servicing for the lifetime of the contract.
We pride ourselves on our first-class service and quality products. With depots throughout the UK, nationwide delivery and this premium service we have an enviable reputation within the industry.
As a Service Technician, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure full stock control of Clear Cool stock across all six depots
- Refurbish and repair ware washing products that come back into depot from venues
- Develop training of other Rudd Group Technician across all depots, this may involve some on- site training
- Support the sales function of Clear Cool by ensuring stock is turned around quickly when in need of repair and refurbishment
- Work with the Nottingham depot service team and attend Clear Cool service calls on site when necessary
Ideally you will already have experience as a Technician/Engineer of ware washing, commercial catering equipment ideally with a background in the catering/hospitality industry.
In addition, you will have:
- The ability to work unsupervised and to manage your time effectively
- The ability to work as part of a team and do what is needed to get the job done
- Flexibility in working hours
- The desire to help grow the Clear Cool division across all depots
The Service Technician role comes with a number of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- £1,000 one off bonus following first year in service
- Annual leave entitlement rising with length in service
- Family friendly policies
- Fully expensed company van
- Mobile phone
- Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Working hours would be 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Occasionally some flexibility and travelling between depots will be required.
You may also be required to take some phone calls from Technicians who are in the field after 5pm.