Jobs at Bob Rudd
0191 217 3720 or click here
Are you looking for a new, exciting & fast paced role? Do you have excellent technical skills? Do you hold a full UK driving licence? We may have the role just for you!
To support our growing business, The Rudd Group are looking for a Service Technician to join the team based out of our Haydock depot, covering Wrexham and the surrounding areas.
The Rudd Group is a family owned and run company that comprises of these three organisations:
- Bob Rudd gaming & amusement machine suppliers
- Innstay UK Ltd suppliers of EPoS, music systems & security solutions
- Clear Cool suppliers of glass washers, ice makers and associated products
As a Service Technician, your main responsibilities will include:
- Installing and servicing gaming equipment
- Being the first point of contact for customers
- Maintaining a good working relationship with customers to ensure the company is well represented at all times
- Manual handling of machinery, complying with Health and Safety requirements at all times
Previous experience as a Service Technician of gaming machines and/or experience in servicing electromechanical products would be an advantage, however, is not essential as full training will be provided.
The successful candidates will have:
- Good technical skills
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends on a shift pattern
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to work with both customers and members of the public
- Knowledge of the local area
- A full, clean driving licence and the confidence to drive the delivery van to new locations daily
- The ability to work unsupervised and to manage your time effectively
- The ability to comply with Health and Safety requirements and undertake a significant amount of manual handling
Why join The Rudd Group?
Working as a Service Technician comes with a number of benefits including:
- Fully expensed company car which is available for personal use
- Family friendly policies
- Company mobile phone
- Annual leave entitlement rising with length in service
- Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Free parking
- Access to company events
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Please send your CV and covering letter, outlining why you would like to join The Rudd Group and demonstrating any relevant experience.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, the successful applicant will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks in accordance with rehabilitation of offenders act 1974.
Bob Rudd is an equal opportunities employer.