Jobs at Bob Rudd
0191 217 3720 or click here
Are you looking for a new, exciting & fast paced role? Do you hold a full UK driving licence? Do you enjoy learning new skills? We may have the role just for you!
To support our growing business, The Rudd Group are looking for a Van Driver/Installation Technician to join our Birmingham depot.
The Rudd Group is a family owned and run company that comprises of these three organisations:
- Bob Rudd gaming & amusement machine supplier
- Innstay UK Ltd suppliers of EPoS, music systems & security solutions
- Clear Cool suppliers of glass washers, ice makers and associated products
We are a national organisation with depots located in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Leeds, Keswick, Haydock, Nottingham and Birmingham. Due to our continued success, we are nominated for all major breweries and pub companies.
This role is for Bob Rudd division of The Rudd Group.
As an Installation Technician, your main responsibilities will include:
- Installing gaming equipment
- Driving the delivery van to various locations across Birmingham, delivering and removing gaming equipment
- Maintaining a good working relationship with customers to ensure the company is well represented at all times
- Manual handling of machinery
- Complying with Health and Safety requirements at all times
The successful candidates will have:
- Good technical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to work with both customers and members of the public
- Knowledge of the local area
- A full, clean driving licence and the confidence to drive the delivery van to new locations daily
- Some flexibility with working hours
- The ability to work unsupervised and to manage your time effectively
- The ability to comply with Health and Safety requirements and undertake a significant amount of manual handling
Why join The Rudd Group?
Working as an Installation Technician comes with a number of benefits including:
- Increase in annual leave entitlement with length in service
- £1,000 one off bonus following your first year in service
- Family friendly policies
- Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Free parking
- Access to company events
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Please send your CV and covering letter, outlining why you would like to join The Rudd Group and demonstrating any relevant experience.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, the successful applicant will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks in accordance with rehabilitation of offenders act 1974.
Bob Rudd is an equal opportunities employer.