Jobs at Bob Rudd
0191 217 3720 or click here
Do you hold a recognised accounting qualification? Do you have previous experience in a financial leadership position? Are you looking for your next challenge? The Rudd Group may have the role just for you!
To support our growing business, The Rudd Group are looking for a Head of Finance to manage our busy finance department within our Newcastle office based in Brunswick Industrial Estate.
The Rudd Group is a family owned and run company that comprises of these three organisations:
- Bob Rudd gaming & amusement machine suppliers
- Innstay UK Ltd suppliers of EPoS, music systems & security solutions
- Clear Cool suppliers of glass washers, ice makers and associated products
We are a national organisation with depots located in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Leeds, Keswick, Haydock, Nottingham and Birmingham. Due to our continued success, we are nominated for all major breweries and pub companies.
This role is for The Rudd Group as a whole, you will be working with all three divisions of the group if you are the successful candidate.
As Head of Finance, you will:
- Participate in the development of a strategic business plan to meet group business objectives
- Set up a robust and clear procurement process to be implemented across the group
- Review current funding requirements and providers
- Identify new funding opportunities for the organisation
- Lead the financial management team, reporting directly to the managing director
- Work closely with the managing director on business efficiencies and projects
- Lead the monthly reporting process, ensuring that information provided is accurate and delivered within agreed timescales
- Work collaboratively with the finance manager to prepare annual budgets
- Work closely with the finance manager to ensure that the accounts department are working towards the required deadlines
- Carry out timely and accurate preparation and reconciliation of financial information used to prepare monthly management accounts for a group of companies
The successful candidates will have:
- A recognised accounting qualification
- Previous experience in a financial leadership position
- Experience in the reconciliation of monthly financial information for multiple entities
- Be confident in the use of Excel spreadsheets and Sage Line 50 Accounts
- Be a confident team player, able to support other accounts staff where required
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
Why join The Rudd Group?
Working with The Rudd Group comes with a number of benefits, including annual leave rising with length in service, length in service awards, salary sacrifice childcare vouchers, free parking and access to company events.
Please send your CV and covering letter, outlining why you would like to join The Rudd Group along with details of any relevant experience that will enable you to carry out this role.