Jobs at Bob Rudd
0191 217 3720 or click here
To support our growing business, The Rudd Group are looking for a Business Development Manager to join The Rudd Group to help grow our client base in Haydock.
The Rudd Group is a family owned and run company that comprises of these three organisations:
- Bob Rudd gaming & amusement machine suppliers
- Innstay UK Ltd suppliers of EPoS, music systems & security solutions
- Clear Cool suppliers of glass washers, ice makers and associated products
We are a national organisation with depots located in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Leeds, Keswick, Haydock, Nottingham and Birmingham. Due to our continued success, we are nominated for all major breweries and pub companies.
This role is for our Innstay division of The Rudd Group.
As Business Development Manager, your main duties will be to:
- Identify new business via networking & proactively seeking opportunities
- Meet monthly sales targets
- Maintain & develop existing accounts forging strong relationships/growing the business
- Maximise income for our clients
- Regular reviews with customers including pub companies
- Produce reports and presentations for customers and senior management
- Attend events and conferences to build a network and gain information on market trends
- Build relationships both Internally and externally
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in the licensed trade sector
- Previous sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to approach people at all levels
- An ambitious and persistent nature
- Natural networking skills
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a pressurised, sales-driven environment
- Commercial knowledge to analyse market data and identify new opportunities
- Strong team working skills, as well as the ability to use own initiative
- Good numerical skills
Why join The Rudd Group?
Working as a Business Development Manager comes with a number of benefits including:
- Fully expensed company car which is available for personal use
- Company laptop
- Company mobile phone
- Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Access to company events
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter outlining why you would like to apply for the role.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, the successful applicant will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks in accordance with rehabilitation of offenders act 1974.