Jobs at Bob Rudd
0191 217 3720 or click here
To support our growing business, we are looking for an Electronics Repair Technician to join our team based from our Newcastle upon Tyne depot.
The Rudd Group is a family owned and run company that comprises of these three organisations:
- Bob Rudd gaming & amusement machine suppliers
- Innstay UK Ltd suppliers of EPoS, music systems & security solutions
- Clear Cool suppliers of glass washers, ice makers and associated products
We have depots in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Leeds, Keswick, Haydock, Nottingham and Birmingham. Due to our success we are nominated for all major breweries and pub companies.
This role is for The Rudd Group as a whole, you will be working with all three divisions of the group if you are the successful candidate.
As Electronics Repair Technician , your must be able to:
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of electronic components, including PCB rework and repair
- Diagnose faults in electronic components
- Disassemble and reassemble electronic components
- Competently hand solder
- Read schematic diagrams
- Understand an oscilloscope and other electronic equipment
- Log faults, and build up a diagnostic/remedy database
- Carry out repairs and modifications as instructed
- Review quality of components from 3rd party suppliers and report any issues
- Maintain a tidy work area
- Demonstrate good manual handling of equipment
- Comply with Health and Safety requirements at all times
Previous experience of Electronic components is essential, and 17th edition certification would advantageous.
In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good technical skills
- Flexibility with working hours
- The ability to work unsupervised and to manage your time effectively
Our Electronics Repair Technician role comes with a number of benefits, including:
- 28 day annual leave (plus 1 day for each year in service)
- Family friendly policies
- Company mobile phone
- Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Free parking
- Access to company events
- Excellent opportunities for progression
To apply, please send us your CV and covering letter.