Jobs at Bob Rudd
0191 217 3720 or click here
About The Rudd Group
The Rudd Group is a family owned and run company that comprises of these three organisations:
- Bob Rudd gaming & amusement machine suppliers
- Innstay UK Ltd suppliers of EPoS, music systems & security solutions
- Clear Cool suppliers of glass washers, ice makers and associated products
We have depots in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Leeds, Keswick, Wigan, Nottingham and Birmingham. Due to our success we are nominated for all major breweries and pub companies.
This role is for the Innstay division of The Rudd Group.
About the role:
We are looking for 2 x Technical Support Advisors to provide full technical support.
- Resolve customer enquiries by chat, e-mail and telephone, in a timely professional manner
- Provide support and technical advice to customers
- Follow-up and document customer concerns
- Communicating messages and resolving simple queries
- Filing, may create new systems on a continuous improvement basis
- Producing reports from our inhouse system
- Date entry
- Working on ad-hoc projects and activities as required
- Other general Innstay duties, as required
The role does require cover Monday – Sunday 9am – 10pm on a rotation basis. Exact hours to be confirmed.
- Is able to prioritise, and is comfortable in a fast-paced working environment
- Is able to embrace change, and welcome and absorb new product information
- Good communication, both verbally and written
- Great organisational skills, be self-motivated and is able to work well in a team
- Attention to detail
Our role comes with a number of benefits, including:
· Competitive Salary
· Excellent opportunities for career progression
Please send your CV and covering letter, which should explain why you are the right candidate for the role.
Bob Rudd is an equal opportunities employer.