Jobs at Bob Rudd
0191 217 3720 or click here
Service Technician - Birmingham
The Rudd Group
We are a family owned company that comprises of three organisations:
- Bob Rudd gaming & amusement machine suppliers
- Innstay UK Ltd suppliers of EPoS, music systems & security solutions
- Clear Cool suppliers of glass washers, ice makers and associated products
We have depots in Newcastle, Leeds, Keswick, Wigan, Nottingham and Birmingham. Due to our success we are nominated for all major breweries and pub companies.
About the role:
To support our growing business, we are looking for a Service Technician to cover Birmingham / Coventry / Walsall / Wolverhampton / Stafford / Worcester based from our Birmingham depot.
- Install and service gaming equipment
- Be the first point of contact for customers
- Maintain a good working relationship with customers to ensure the company is well represented at all times
- Manual handling of machinery, complying with Health and Safety requirements at all times
Ideally you will already have experience as a Technician / Engineer of gaming machines, but training can be provided for the right candidate.
In addition, you will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to work with both customers and members of the public
- Good technical skills
- Knowledge of the local area
- A full driving licence and the confidence to drive to new locations daily, as well as drive a delivery van on occasion
- Flexibility with working hours
- The ability to work unsupervised and to manage your time effectively
- The ability to comply with Health and Safety requirements and undertake a significant amount of manual handling
The role includes:
- Competitive salary
- Fully expensed company car which is available for personal use
- Mobile phone
- Access to a number of corporate perks such as discounts on hotels, flights, phone insurance and online shopping
- Salary Sacrifice Childcare vouchers
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Hours will average 45 hours each week and will be subject to a rota system with occasional weekend and evening work.
Please send your CV and covering letter, which should explain why you are the right candidate for the role.
We endeavour to respond to all applicants, however due to the volume of applications this is not always possible, therefore if you have not hear from us within one month of applying please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, the successful applicant will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks in accordance with rehabilitation of offenders act 1974.
Bob Rudd is an equal opportunities employer.