Jobs at Bob Rudd
0191 217 3720 or click here
About The Rudd Group
The Rudd Group is a family owned and run company that comprises of these three organisations:
- Bob Rudd gaming & amusement machine suppliers
- Innstay UK Ltd suppliers of EPoS, music systems & security solutions
- Clear Cool suppliers of glass washers, ice makers and associated products
We have depots in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Leeds, Keswick, Wigan, Nottingham and Birmingham. Due to our success we are nominated for all major breweries and pub companies.
This role is for the Innstay division of The Rudd Group.
About the role:
We are looking for an Innstay Support Executive to provide full technical support.
This is a full time role Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week
· Actively keeping in touch with our existing customers to ensure they have optimal service
· Supporting and advising customers of the products within our range
· Advising on any promotional products
· Reviewing and managing customer accounts
· Maintaining accurate records of customers using our CRM system
· Answering incoming telephone calls from existing and prospective customers
· Support and advice with technical issues and troubleshooting
· Basic design skills
· Computer literacy, knowledge of excel, office, powerpoint etc
· Organisational and time management skills
· Excellent customer service and communication skills
· Confident in telephone communication
- Is able to prioritise, and is comfortable in a fast-paced working environment
- Is able to embrace change, and welcome and absorb new product information
- Good communication, both verbally and written
- Great organisational skills, be self-motivated and is able to work well in a team
- Attention to detail
Our role comes with a number of benefits, including:
· Competitive Salary
· Excellent opportunities for career progression
Please send your CV and covering letter, which should explain why you are the right candidate for the role.