Jobs at Bob Rudd
0191 217 3720 or click here
About The Rudd Group
The Rudd Group is a family owned and run company that comprises of these three organisations:
- Bob Rudd gaming & amusement machine suppliers
- Innstay UK Ltd suppliers of EPoS, music systems & security solutions
- Clear Cool suppliers of glass washers, ice makers and associated products
This role is to cover The Rudd Group as a whole.
We have depots in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Leeds, Keswick, Wigan, Nottingham and Birmingham. Due to our success we are nominated for all major breweries and pub companies.
About the role:
We are currently looking for Van Assists/General Labourers to support our growing business across all of the depots above. We can be very flexible with hours, as long as they are consistent each week allowing us to plan ahead, but will consider either part time or full time.
As Van Assist/General Labourer, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Assist with the install and removal of gaming equipment
- Assist with loading/unloading the van
- Assist the Service Technicians as and when required
- General duties around the depot, whilst maintaining health and safety at all times
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to work with both customers and members of the public
- The ability to manage your time effectively
- The ability to comply with Health and Safety requirements and undertake a significant amount of manual handling
- Full Uk Driving License
Our Van Assist/General Labourer role comes with a number of benefits, including:
- Salary ranging from £17,500 - £18,000 depending on experience
- Free onsite parking
- Full training provided
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Please send your CV and covering letter, which should explain why you are the right candidate for the role.
We endeavour to respond to all applicants, however due to the volume of applications this is not always possible, therefore if you have not hear from us within one month of applying please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, the successful applicant will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks in accordance with rehabilitation of offenders act 1974.
Bob Rudd is an equal opportunities employer.