0191 217 3720 or click here
Service Technician – Nottingham
About The Rudd
The Rudd Group is a family owned and run company that comprises of these three organisations:
– Bob Rudd gaming & amusement machine suppliers
– Innstay UK Ltd suppliers of EPoS, music systems & security solutions
– Clear Cool suppliers of glass washers, ice makers and associated products
We have depots in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Leeds, Keswick, Wigan, Nottingham and Birmingham. Due to our success we are nominated for all major breweries and pub companies.
This role is for Bob Rudd division of The Rudd Group.
About the role:
To support our growing business, we are looking for a Service Technician to join our team covering specifically the Leicester/Loughborough area of Nottingham, based from our Nottingham Depot.
As Service Technician, your main responsibilities will be to:
· install and service gaming equipment
· be the first point of contact for customers
· maintain a good working relationship with customers to ensure the company is well represented at all times
· manual handling of machinery, complying with Health and Safety requirements at all times
Our Service Technician role comes with a number of benefits, including:
· Competitive salary
· Fully expensed company car which is available for personal use
· Mobile phone
· Access to a number of corporate perks such as discounts on hotels, flights, phone insurance and online shopping
· Salary Sacrifice Childcare vouchers
· Excellent opportunities for career progression
Hours will average 45 hours each week and will be subject to a rota system with occasional weekend and evening work.
Ideally you will already have experience as a Technician / Engineer of gaming machines. If you do not have gaming machine experience, then training can be provided, however it would be beneficial if you have previous experience in the licensed trade sector and/or experience in servicing electromechanical products.
In addition, you will have:
· excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to work with both customers and members of the public
· good technical skills
· knowledge of the local area
· a full driving licence and the confidence to drive to new locations daily
· flexibility with working hours
· the ability to work unsupervised and to manage your time effectively
· the ability to comply with Health and Safety requirements and undertake a significant amount of manual handling
Please send your CV and covering letter, which should explain why you are the right candidate for the role.
We endeavour to respond to all applicants, however due to the volume of applications this is not always possible, therefore if you have not hear from us within one month of applying please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, the successful applicant will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks in accordance with rehabilitation of offenders act 1974.
Bob Rudd is an equal opportunities employer.