0191 217 3720 or click here
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Customer Support Advisor
About Bob Rudd
Bob Rudd Ltd is one of the largest independent suppliers of Gaming and Amusement machines in the North and has been expanding continuously since 1989. We use our unique service product along with our continuous innovation to provide quality gaming and amusement equipment to our customers and ultimately maximising cash in box, as well as sourcing and promoting growth through our Sister Companies, Clear Cool, which provide a range of industrial catering equipment and Innstay, suppliers of CCTV, music and EPOS systems. Due to our success we are nominated for the majority of all major breweries and pub companies.
Innstay offers innovative technology solutions for pubs, bars and clubs across the UK. Products include:
- Background music systems
- Multi-media entertainment systems
- EPoS and till solutions
Innstay UK Ltd are part of The Rudd Group of companies which also include Bob Rudd gaming & amusement machines and Clear Cool glass washers & ice makers.
About the role
This is a permanent, part-time role.
Hours are Monday – Friday, 1pm – 5pm.
There may be a level of flexibility in the hours, but due to the busy nature of the role, a daily presence is required.
As a Customer Support Advisor based out of our Newcastle depot, your responsibility will be to work closely with the Innstay team to ensure that customer accounts and products are supported pro-actively and effectively to their full potential, as well as cross selling throughout the entire Rudd Group estate.
- Actively keeping in touch with our existing customers to ensure they have optimal service
- Supporting and advising customers of the products within our range
- Advising on any promotional products
- Reviewing and managing customer accounts
- Maintaining accurate records of customers using our CRM system
- Answering incoming telephone calls from existing and prospective customers
- Basic design skills
- Computer literacy, knowledge of excel, office, powerpoint etc
- Organisational and time management skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Confident in telephone communication
- Competitive Salary
- Access to a number of corporate perks such as discounts on hotels, flights, phone insurance and online shopping
- Salary Sacrifice Childcare vouchers
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Please send your CV and covering letter, which should explain why you are the right candidate for the role.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, the successful applicant will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks in accordance with rehabilitation of offender’s act 1974.
Bob Rudd is an equal opportunities employer.