0191 217 3720 or click here
Bob Rudd Ltd is one of the largest independent suppliers of Gaming and Amusement machines in the North and has been expanding continuously since 1989. We use our unique service product along with our continuous innovation to provide quality gaming and amusement equipment to our customers and ultimately maximising cash in box. Due to our success we are nominated for the majority of all major breweries and pub companies.
To support our growing business, we are looking for a Cash Collector to join our team to cover the Yorkshire area based from our Leeds depot.
Responsibilities and Duties
As Collector, your main responsibilities will be to:
- visit selected retail outlets and pubs to collect money from gaming equipment, visiting multiple sites per day
- maintain a good working relationship with customers to ensure the company is well represented at all times
- responsibly comply with processing and banking procedures
- maintain machines and arrange service calls where necessary
Qualifications and Skills
Ideally you will already have experience as a Collector. If you do not have Cash Collection experience, then training can be provided, however it would be beneficial if you have previous experience in the licensed trade sector.
In addition, you will have:
- excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to work with both customers and members of the public
- good numerical skills
- knowledge of the local area
- a full driving licence and the confidence to drive to new locations daily
- flexibility with working hours
- the ability to work unsupervised and to manage your time effectively
Our Collector role comes with a number of benefits, including:
- Competitive Salary.
- Fully expensed company car which is available for personal use
- Mobile phone
- Access to a number of corporate perks such as discounts on hotels, flights, phone insurance and online shopping
- Salary Sacrifice Childcare vouchers
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Hours will average 37.5 hours each week. Start and finish times may vary therefore flexibility is essential.