0191 217 3720 or click here
About Bob Rudd :
Bob Rudd Ltd is one of the largest independent suppliers of Gaming and Amusement machines in the North and has been expanding continuously since 1989. We use our unique service product along with our continuous innovation to provide quality gaming and amusement equipment to our customers and ultimately maximising cash in box. Due to our success we are nominated for the majority of all major breweries and pub companies.
Responsibilities and Duties
About the role:
To support our growing business, we are looking for a Fleet Coordinator to join our team at our Newcastle Head Office, based just off the A1 close to Gosforth and Wideopen.
As Fleet Coordinator, your main responsibilities will be:
- Day to day management of circa 95 company vehicles (cars and small LCV), including scheduling service, MOTs and repairs
- Controlling maintenance costs
- Analysis of telematics
- Creation of fleet policies and implementation of procedures
- Analysis and determination of which vehicles to purchase/lease
Qualifications and Skills
Ideally you will have previous experience working in fleet management, as well as a good knowledge of technical aspects of cars and vans. You will have a good understanding of the supplier market and will have the business acumen to deal with the finance and accounting side of fleet management.
In addition, you will have:
- excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to work with employees at all level of the company, as well as suppliers and garages.
- good analytical skills
- excellent negotiating skills in order to secure the best deals for the company and minimise costs
- a full, clean driving licence
- the ability to work unsupervised and to manage your time effectively
- compliance with Health and Safety requirements
Our Fleet Coordinator role comes with a number of benefits, including:
- Salary of £20,000
- Access to a number of corporate perks such as discounts on hotels, flights, phone insurance and online shopping
- Salary Sacrifice Childcare vouchers
- Excellent opportunities for career progression