0191 217 3720 or click here
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Starting in 1989 Bob Rudd Ltd is now one of the largest independent suppliers of gaming and amusement machines, pool tables, jukeboxes and quiz machines in the north and has been expanding continuously since. A family run business originally based in Newcastle upon Tyne but now with a further five depots based in Keswick, Leeds, Wigan, Nottingham and Birmingham.
We use our unique service & products along with our continuous innovation to provide quality gaming and amusement equipment to all customers and ultimately maximising cash in box. Due to our success we are nominated for the majority of all major breweries and pub companies.
With all of this in mind we have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager for our Birmingham Depot.
Competitive salary with a company vehicle provided, along with other benefits.
The main duties involved in this role are as follows:
- Day to day running of our Leeds Depot reporting to the Group Operations Manager
- Ensure morning meetings are held to ensure all Service calls are dealt with efficiently
- Ensuring all operational KPIs are met
- Ensuring sustainable growth for the depot
- Overall management of Technicians, BDMs, Sales and Collectors
- Return to work interviews, appraisals, manage sickness absence, performance management, conduct disciplinary and grievance hearings etc
- Coaching and staff development
- Ensure depot and all staff members are presentable at all times
- Review all sites regularly, ensuring all machines are placed with the best opportunities
- Debt management
The depot is run as its own business, so the successful candidate must be determined, independent, driven and flexible. Experience in a similar field would be advantageous, although not essential.