0191 217 3720 or click here
About Bob Rudd Ltd :
Bob Rudd Ltd is one of the largest independent suppliers of Gaming and Amusement machines in the North and has been expanding continuously since 1989. We use our unique service product along with our continuous innovation to provide quality gaming and amusement equipment to our customers and ultimately maximising cash in box. Due to our success we are nominated for the majority of all major breweries and pub companies.
Bob Rudd Ltd are part of The Rudd Group of companies which also includes Innstay UK Ltd offering technology solutions to customers and Clear Cool glass washers & ice makers.
About the role:
To support our growing business, we are looking for an Installation & Workshop Technician to join our team to cover the North East area working out of our Head Office in Newcastle upon Tyne. The role is Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
Responsibilities and Duties
As an Installation & Workshop Technician, your main responsibilities will be to:
- install, service, repair and remove gaming equipment
- drive the delivery van
- maintain a good working relationship with customers to ensure the company is well represented at all times
- manual handling of machinery, complying with Health and Safety requirements at all times
- working at the depot to ensure the machines are ready to go out to site in good condition and working order
- An element of shift cover may be required during busy periods.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ideally you will already have experience as an Installation Technician / Engineer within this industry, however if you do not have gaming machine experience, then full training can be provided
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work as both part of a team and individually.
- Competitive salary
- Access to a number of perks such as discounts on hotels, flights, phone insurance and online shopping
- Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Excellent Opportunities for career progression
- Full training on all products provided
To apply, please send your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate for the role.