0191 217 3720 or click here
Bob Rudd Ltd is one of the largest independent suppliers of Gaming and Amusement machines in the North and has been expanding continuously since 1989. We use our unique service product along with our continuous innovation to provide quality gaming and amusement equipment to our customers and ultimately maximising cash in box. Due to our success we are nominated for the majority of all major breweries and pub companies.
Responsibilities and Duties
To support our growing business, we are looking for an Install Technician to join our team based from our Nottingham depot.
As Install Technician, your main responsibilities will be to:
- install, service, repair and remove gaming equipment
- drive the delivery van
- maintain a good working relationship with customers to ensure the company is well represented at all times
- manual handling of machinery, complying with Health and Safety requirements at all times
Hours will average 42.5 hours each week, however flexibility is essential as some weekend work and holiday cover for the shift system will be required.
Qualifications and Skills
In addition, you will have:
- excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to work with both customers and members of the public
- good technical skills
- knowledge of the local area
- a full, clean driving licence and the confidence to drive the delivery van to new locations daily
- flexibility with working hours
- the ability to work unsupervised and to manage your time effectively
- the ability to comply with Health and Safety requirements and undertake a significant amount of manual handling
Our Install Technician role comes with a number of benefits, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Access to a number of corporate perks such as discounts on hotels, flights, phone insurance and online shopping
- Salary Sacrifice Childcare vouchers
- Excellent opportunities for career progression