0191 217 3720 or click here
Bob Rudd Ltd is one of the largest independent suppliers of Gaming and Amusement machines in the North and has been expanding continuously since 1989. We use our unique service product along with our continuous innovation to provide quality gaming and amusement equipment to our customers and ultimately maximising cash in box. Due to our success we are nominated for the majority of all major breweries and pub companies.
About the role:
To support our growing business, we are looking for an Install Technician / Engineer to join our busy Leeds team.
As Install Technician, your main responsibilities will be to:
- install, service, repair and remove gaming equipment
- drive the delivery van
- maintain a good working relationship with customers to ensure the company is well represented at all times
- manual handling of machinery, complying with Health and Safety requirements at all times
Our Install Technician role comes with a number of benefits, including:
- Salary ranging from £17,500 – £18,500 depending on experience.
- Access to a number of corporate perks such as discounts on hotels, flights, phone insurance and online shopping
- Salary Sacrifice Childcare vouchers
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Hours will average 37.5 hours each week, however flexibility is essential as some weekend work and holiday cover for the shift system will be required.
Ideally you will already have experience as an Installation Technician / Engineer of gaming machines. If you do not have gaming machine experience, then training can be provided, however it would be beneficial if you have previous experience in the licensed trade sector and/or experience in servicing electromechanical products.
In addition, you will have:
- excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to work with both customers and members of the public
- good technical skills
- knowledge of the local area
- a full, clean driving licence and the confidence to drive the delivery van to new locations daily
- flexibility with working hours
- the ability to work unsupervised and to manage your time effectively
- the ability to comply with Health and Safety requirements and undertake a significant amount of manual handling
Please send your CV and covering letter, which should explain why you are the right candidate for the role.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, the successful applicant will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks in accordance with rehabilitation of offenders act 1974.
Bob Rudd is an equal opportunities employer.