0191 217 3720 or click here
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Business Development Manager
About Bob Rudd:
Bob Rudd is one of the largest independent suppliers of Gaming and Amusement machines in the North and has been expanding continuously since 1989. We use our unique service product along with our continuous innovation to provide quality gaming and amusement equipment to our customers and ultimately maximising cash in box. Due to our success we are nominated for the majority of all major breweries and pub companies.
About the role:
To support our growing business, we are looking for a dynamic individual to act as a Business Development Manager, to help us further grow our client base in the North East area, based from our depot in Newcastle.
The role of Business Development Manager will:
- Identify new business opportunities
- Manage accounts and continuously review the effectiveness of these accounts
- Approach potential new clients to arrange meetings to discuss our products
- Develop strong relationships with our clients to identify their needs, preparing bespoke proposals to best suit their requirements
- Sell products and services to new and existing customers
- Meet monthly sales targets
- Attend events and conferences to build a network and gain information on market trends
- Produce reports and presentations to customers and senior management
- Identify new methods and opportunities for sales campaigns
- Build relationships both Internally and externally
- To maximise income for our clients from their gaming and amusement equipment by looking at data exceptions and feedback from customers.
Our Business Development Manager comes with a number of benefits, including:
- Fully expensed company car
- Company laptop and smart phone
- Access to a number of corporate perks such as discounts on hotels, flights, phone insurance and online shopping
- Salary Sacrifice Childcare vouchers
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Hours:Typical hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, although flexibility is required
We are taking a flexible approach to this role, and will consider either an experienced Business Development Manager, or an individual who demonstrates the qualities of passion and enthusiasm in Sales and is willing to be trained into the role of a Business Development Manager over time.
Experience or knowledge of the licensed trade sector would be useful, but not essential.
In addition, you will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to approach people at all levels of seniority
- Previous experience within the licensed trade sector
- An interest of gaming and amusement machines
- An ambitious and persistent nature
- Natural networking skills
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a pressurised, sales-driven environment
- Commercial knowledge to analyse market data and identify new opportunities
- Strong team working skills, as well as the ability to take the initiative
- Good numerical skills
Applicants are encouraged to write a short summary on why they feel they would be the right candidate for this role.
Bob Rudd is an equal opportunities employer.