0191 217 3720 or click here
About Bob Rudd:
Bob Rudd Ltd is one of the largest independent suppliers of Gaming and Amusement machines in the North and has been expanding continuously since 1989. We use our unique service product along with our continuous innovation to provide quality gaming and amusement equipment to our customers and ultimately maximising cash in box, as well as sourcing and promoting growth through our Sister Companies, Clear Cool, which provide a range of industrial catering equipment and Innstay, suppliers of Security Systems, music and EPOS systems. Due to our success we are nominated for the majority of all major breweries and pub companies.
About the role:
To support our growing business, we are looking for a dynamic Free Trade Representative to help us further grow our client base in the Midlands, based from our Birmingham Office.
As a Free Trade Representative, your main responsibilities will be to:
- identify new business opportunities
- approach potential new clients to arrange meetings to discuss our products
- develop strong relationships with our clients to identify their needs, preparing bespoke proposals to best suit their requirements
- sell products and services to new and existing customers
- meet monthly sales targets
- attend events and conferences to build a network and gain information on market trends
- produce reports and presentations to customers and senior management
- identify new methods and opportunities for sales campaigns
Our Free Trade Representative role comes with a number of benefits, including:
- Fully expensed company car
- Company laptop and smart phone
- Access to a number of corporate perks such as discounts on hotels, flights, phone insurance and online shopping
- Salary Sacrifice Childcare vouchers
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Hours:Typical hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, although flexibility is required
As a Free Trade Representative, ideally you will already have sales experience or other knowledge of the licensed trade sector.
In addition, you will have:
- excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to approach people at all levels of seniority
- Cold calling experience
- previous sales experience within the licensed trade sector
- knowledge of gaming and amusement machines
- an ambitious and persistent nature
- natural networking skills
- confident communication and presentation skills
- ability to thrive in a pressurised, sales-driven environment
- commercial knowledge to analyse market data and identify new opportunities
- strong team working skills, as well as the ability to take the initiative
- good numerical skills
Please send your CV and covering letter, which should contain the below:
- Describe your knowledge & experience of the licensed trade sector.
- Explain any previous sales experience you have that is relevant to this role.
- Why are you the right candidate for this role?