0191 217 3720 or click here
Business Development Manager – Nottingham
About The Rudd Group
The Rudd Group is a family owned and run company that comprises of these three organisations:
– Bob Rudd gaming & amusement machine suppliers
– Innstay UK Ltd suppliers of EPoS, music systems & security solutions
– Clear Cool suppliers of glass washers, ice makers and associated products
We have depots in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Leeds, Keswick, Wigan, Nottingham and Birmingham. Due to our success we are nominated for all major breweries and pub companies.
This role is for our Bob Rudd division of The Rudd Group.
About the role
To support our growing business, we are looking for a dynamic individual to act as a Business Development Manager, to help us further grow our client base in the Nottinghamshire area, based from our depot in Nottingham.
The role of Business Development Manager will:
- identify new business opportunities
- manage accounts and continuously review the effectiveness of these accounts
- approach potential new clients to arrange meetings to discuss our products
- develop strong relationships with our clients to identify their needs, preparing bespoke proposals to best suit their requirements
- sell products and services to new and existing customers
- meet monthly sales targets
- attend events and conferences to build a network and gain information on market trends
- produce reports and presentations to customers and senior management
- identify new methods and opportunities for sales campaigns
- build relationships both Internally and externally
- To maximise income for our clients from their gaming and amusement equipment by looking at data exceptions and feedback from customers.
Our Business Development Manager comes with a number of benefits, including:
- Fully expensed company car
- Company laptop and smart phone
- Access to a number of corporate perks such as discounts on hotels, flights, phone insurance and online shopping
- Salary Sacrifice Childcare vouchers
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Typical hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, although flexibility is required due to the nature of the role
We are taking a flexible approach to this role, and will consider either an experienced Business Development Manager, or an individual who demonstrates the qualities of a passion and enthusiasm in Sales and is willing to be trained into the role of a Business Development Manager over time.
Experience or knowledge of the licensed trade sector would be useful, but not essential.
In addition, you will have:
- excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to approach people at all levels of seniority
- previous sales experience within the licensed trade sector
- an interest of gaming and amusement machines
- an ambitious and persistent nature
- natural networking skills
- confident communication and presentation skills
- ability to thrive in a pressurised, sales-driven environment
- commercial knowledge to analyse market data and identify new opportunities
- strong team working skills, as well as the ability to take the initiative
- good numerical skills
Please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you are the right candidate for this role.