0191 217 3720 or click here
We’d like to introduce to you to…The Independent Selection, the most comprehensive collection of digital fruit machines on the UK market.
by Bob Rudd on August 8, 2018 | Leave a comment
Hot off the press!
Read all about our latest deal to include another leading digital product in our portfolio: https://www.intergameonline.com/casino/news/bob-rudd-and-essex-leisure-sign-ipub3-deals
by Bob Rudd on July 9, 2018 | Leave a comment
Click here to read this month’s Rudd Group newsletter.
This issue features:
- – Brand new iPub machines
- – Golden rules of digital signage
- – Clear Cool new Classeq range
by Bob Rudd on January 29, 2018 | Leave a comment
Since we started investing in and managing digital fruit machines over 5 years ago the industry has come a long way. It’s now safe to say that most players (not all) have adapted to the new machine style and enjoy the way the machines play.
by Bob Rudd on October 12, 2017 | Leave a comment
Ever wanted to create a brilliant atmosphere in your venue on a quiet night? Why not host a “Play A Pro” pool night?!
Here’s a step by step for a successful event once you’ve bagged yourself a pro (note a “pro” could even be one of your regular pool players who fancies showing off their skills): Read more
by Bob Rudd on September 29, 2017 | Leave a comment
We supply pool tables to a variety of venues across the UK, now we want to ensure you’re making the most of them!
Take a look below at some great pool games you may not have heard of. If you would like any of the rules sending out to you to inform your customers please just drop us a note here.
1. One Pocket Pool – For the Pros
- – Balls are placed into the rack randomly
- – Each player picks a pocket
- – This is the pocket they will have to pot their balls in to for the entire game
- – 1 point is scored for every ball potted into their nominated pocket
- – When a player reaches 8 points they win the game
- – Players lose 1 point every time they foul
Find out more about One Pocket Pool here.
2. Stunt Pool
- – Here the same rules as 8 ball are applied apart from the fact that straight shots are not allowed
- – Players can only make shots using the below
- – Swerve Shot – here the cue is held almost vertical to create a large amount of spin on the cue ball
- – Jump Shot – here the cue ball must bounce over an obstructing ball
- – Bank Shot – Any shot that uses the cushion
- – Feel free to add in your own “stunt shots”
3. Opposite-Handed Pool – for a laugh
- – If you’re bored of playing regular pool then why not give this game a go
- – Ask each player to use their cue in the opposite way
- – This will make the game much more difficult ….and a little funnier
by Bob Rudd on September 26, 2017 | Leave a comment
We’ve grown a great deal in the last few years and wanted to acknowledge this by creating clarity and distinction between each sector. Check out the new logo:
Incase you didn’t know we operate three organisations:
Bob Rudd – gaming and amusement machine suppliers
Innstay – suppliers of innovative technology including EPoS, music systems and security solutions
Clear Cool – suppliers of ice makers, glass washers and bottle coolers on a rental or purchase basis
If you would like any more info on the above please give us a call on 0800 7311 026 or contact us.
by Bob Rudd on August 9, 2017 | Leave a comment
Last night saw us unite with Brian “Buzzer” Halcrow at The Duke of Albany in Washington as part of our plan to increase the pool offering for our customers.
Buzzer is former world No.8 and UK No.3 in World Eight Ball Pool, he has used his extraordinary talent to travel the world and now he’s travelling the UK with us!
At Bob Rudd we’re keen to increase the emphasis placed on pool and gaming zones of pubs and bars, we see the value in bringing people together in a community venue and encouraging them to participate.
The event last night was a great success and saw regulars from the pool team playing Buzzer alongside pool amateurs who were just up for a laugh. What would normally have been a quiet Tuesday night turned in to a fun filled evening’s entertainment.
If you are interested in hiring Buzzer for the evening please just get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll set it up, you’re certainly in for a night to remember!
by Bob Rudd on January 20, 2017 | Leave a comment
We had a great time working with the charity Contact the Elderly to reach out to lonely people in our area at Christmas.
by Bob Rudd on January 20, 2017 | Leave a comment
Read all about our latest purchase of digital AWPs:
by Bob Rudd on July 21, 2016 | Leave a comment
As you may know we recently moved our Warrington depot to a bigger location in Wigan. Please see below the reasons why we made the move:
As we have now increased office space we would like to invite our customers to use our Wigan depot as a meeting space. Please just give Bernie a call on 07808 627152 to arrange.
by Bob Rudd on July 6, 2016 | Leave a comment
We’re pleased to announce we are on track with our adjustments for the new polymer note and £1 coin to be released by the Bank of England. Read all about it here!
by Bob Rudd on May 4, 2016 | Leave a comment
We’re featured in a fantastic article from The Morning Advertiser, all about how there is still a place for gaming and amusement equipment in British pubs. Click below to read the full piece.